Southern Miss vs. Valparaiso Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Southern Miss Eagles (3-0) and the Valparaiso Beacons (0-2) at Reed Green Coliseum has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 86-54 and heavily favors Southern Miss to secure the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Eagles are coming off of a 91-63 win over North Alabama in their most recent outing on Saturday.
Southern Miss vs. Valparaiso Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Reed Green Coliseum in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Southern Miss vs. Valparaiso Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Miss 86, Valparaiso 54
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Miss Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles had a +100 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 3.2 points per game. They put up 64.6 points per game, 187th in college basketball, and allowed 61.4 per outing to rank 96th in college basketball.
- With 65.4 points per game in Sun Belt games, Southern Miss scored 0.8 more points per game in conference games compared to its season average (64.6 PPG).
- The Eagles put up 65.7 points per game at home last season. In road games, they averaged 64.0 points per contest.
- When playing at home, Southern Miss ceded 7.5 fewer points per game (57.3) than away from home (64.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.