Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 7 the New Orleans Saints' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +12500.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Saints higher (19th in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (22nd).
- Oddsmakers have moved the Saints' Super Bowl odds down from +4000 at the beginning of the season to +12500. Among all teams in the league, that is the 12th-biggest change.
- With odds of +12500, the Saints have been given a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- The Saints have played 12 games this year and four of them have gone over the total.
- The Saints have won 40% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-6).
- New Orleans has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Offensively, the Saints rank 11th in the NFL with 348.3 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 15th in total defense (322.5 yards allowed per contest).
- The Saints are totaling 21.4 points per game on offense (19th in NFL), and they rank 16th on the other side of the ball with 21.3 points allowed per game.
Saints Impact Players
- In 12 games, Derek Carr has thrown for 2,761 yards (230.1 per game), with 11 TDs and six INTs, and completing 66.2%.
- On the ground, Alvin Kamara has scored four TDs and gained 508 yards (56.4 per game).
- Kamara also has 60 receptions for 413 yards and one score.
- In 12 games, Chris Olave has 68 receptions for 890 yards (74.2 per game) and three scores.
- Taysom Hill has passed for 72 yards (6.0 per game), completing 62.5%, with one touchdown and zero interceptions in 12 games.
- On defense, Demario Davis has helped lead the charge with 83 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+100000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+8000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+15000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+5000|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+2000|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+100000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+12500|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+8000|
|13||December 3||Lions||L 33-28||+1600|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 9:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.