Mississippi State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (6-2) currently rank 40th among all college basketball teams in terms of their odds to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 11:30 AM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Bulldogs taken on the Tulane Green Wave. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Mississippi State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||40th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mississippi State Team Stats
- Mississippi State's +91 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 11.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 71.6 points per game (251st in college basketball) while giving up 60.3 per contest (ninth in college basketball).
- The Bulldogs are 3-1 at home, 0-1 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- In one-possession games, the Bulldogs are 0-1. They also are winless in games decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Mississippi State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mississippi State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-1
- Mississippi State has tied for the fifth-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (two).
- Mississippi State has tied for the 29th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Mississippi State Players
- Josh Hubbard leads the Bulldogs scoring 16.0 points per game.
- Jimmy Bell Jr. paces Mississippi State with 10.4 rebounds per game, and Dashawn Davis leads the team with 2.9 assists per contest.
- Hubbard knocks down 2.8 threes per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Cameron Matthews leads the team with 2.4 steals per game. Bell collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace Mississippi State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.